Tellprimark – Welcome to the Tellprimark Survey online survey portal at the official primark.com website. This survey’s objective is to make sure that standards and quality fulfil client needs.
Customers can redeem rewards from the TellPrimark survey on their following visit to the store.
Introduction to the Primark Tellprimark
Primark is a fast-fashion retailer in Ireland. The headquarters of the company resides in Dublin, Ireland. The Official Website It is basically an alternative to the British food processing and retail company named as ABF.
The company was named asPenneys in the Republic of Ireland, where it was founded. As the Penneys brand cannot be used outside of Ireland, thus, it is owned by American retailer JCPenney.
The company has its operations in Europe and the United States.
Primark was founded by Arthur Ryan in 1969 as Penney’s. It was at that time a shop in Mary Street, Dublin, to bring affordable clothes to Ireland.
Like almost every other fashion retailer on the high street, Primark clothes are made in countries including Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and China.
Primark is a leading international clothing retailer that provides employment to more than 70,000 colleagues in 14 countries and it is still growing.
The company tries its best from great quality essentials to standout style, trend setters to multi-generational families in order to provide an enhanced experience to its customers.
Introduction to the Primark survey
The Primark Customer Survey is conducted by the Primark company through the web portal on the web address of www.tellprimark.com.
This survey was established so that you can get a medium by which you can inform the store how you really feel about its products and services and what according to you are the changes that should be made.
The TellPrimark Survey is basically a medium for Primark to find out whether they are doing well to make each and every customer satisfied or not.
A look at the Tell Primark survey
- The name of the survey is Primark Survey which is carried out by Primark company.
- The official website of the survey is www.tellprimark.com.
- Reward for participating in the survey is a cash prize.
- Only the legal residents of the United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, etc are allowed to participate in the survey.
The consumption of the survey is done in online mode.
- There is no entry limit.
- Minimum age to participate in the survey is 18 years.
- Languages used by the survey are English, Spanish, Dutch, French, Netherlands, Portugal, Italian, Slovanian, Polski and Czech.
Advantages of the Tellprimark survey
There are numerous advantages of conducting this survey which are as follows.
- Surveys can provide assistance to enhance an item or service. Getting opinions from the customers is the best way to get to know about the services and improve them accordingly.
- The survey enables the company to get to know the level of satisfaction that its clients have received through the services offered. Moreover, customer fulfillment encourages the company to decide whether its item or service meets the desires of its customer or not.
- One of the most important reasons for the establishment of this customer satisfaction survey is that it helps in the enhancement of customer experience. In today’s challenging world, the way toward winning new business along with holding existing customers is getting more and more difficult but getting viewpoints directly from the clients helps the business to keep enhancing and make its clients more and more satisfied. Thus, in order to make an astounding experience, the customers are asked to fill out the survey form so that they can get a predictable, customized and memorable experience, the next time. The company tries to make an experience that is best for the guests. By this they will become regulars who turn faithful and come back again and again.
Requirements of the Primark survey
There are some rules and requirements that you will be required to follow in order to participate in the survey and share your viewpoints via it. These requirements are as follows.
- First of all, you will be required to have a genuine purchase receipt.
- You must be 18 years old or above in order to fill out the survey e-form.
- In case you are an employee or someone who works for the company then you will not be allowed to participate.
One person can only fill out the survey once.
- You will also be required to have an electronic device such as alaptoo, computer, iPad, smartphone, etc.
- Along with an electronic device you must have a good internet connection in order to prevent any kind of technical interruption.
- You must be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, or the Republic of Korea.
- You must be able to understand and comprehend any one of the languages which are as mentioned (Read and understand English, Spanish, Dutch, or any other major language).
Process to carry out the Primark survey
In order to share your viewpoints by making use of the Primark survey official portal, then you may have a look at the below mentioned steps in order to carry out the survey process smoothly, without any kind of problem.
- First of all, you will be required to visit the official website of the Primark customer satisfaction survey on the web address of www.tellprimark.com.
- on any of your electronic devices having access to the internet.
- Then, you will be selecting the language you want to use for the survey according to your level of understanding.
- After that, you will be required to click on the “enter” button.
- Then, you will be required to provide the portal with the 13-digit code for the survey that will be available on your Primark sales receipt.
- After this, you will be clicking on the “enter” key.
- Then, you will be required to provide an honest and genuine response to all the questions asked by the survey.
- After, you will be providing a rating in response to some of the questions which will be related to how helpful the staff is, how was the overall ambiance of the store, the store’s hours, its prices, its customer service, etc.
- After that, you will be receiving a Primark Survey Code. You will need to save it and bring it with you on your next visit in order to receive the offer.
(For example, you might get discounts or free stuff).
Customer Tellprimark service
In case of any kind of queries concerning the Primark Or its survey portal, you can get in touch with them by writing them on their official website only.