Survey.walmart.ca – Welcome to the Walmart Canada Survey which has been designed by Walmart Canada in order to communicate easily with all its customers and get their honest opinions that are necessary for the enhancement of the company.
One of the reasons for the success of each and every company is that the company values its customers. With the assistance of this portal, the company get to know about the needs of its customers and make changes accordingly which ultimately also improve the viewpoints of the customers.
This survey enables the company to provide its customers with a better and memorable experience the next time.
Name of the survey:- Walmart Canada survey
Survey website:- survey.walmart.ca
Survey reward:- $1000 CDN Gift card
Time required to complete the survey:- 3-5 minutes
Languages used:- English and French
Minimum age:- 18 years
Survey mode:- Online and offline(by mail)
Validity of receipt:- 14 days Or 2 weeks
You can visit the official website of the Walmart Canada Survey on the web address of survey.walmart.ca in order to
TAKE THE SURVEY
You can give feedback to Walmart Canada by two methods.
- In case you are having a Walmart Canada receipt, then you can follow the first process – online survey process.
- In case you are not having a Walmart Canada receipt, then you can provide your feedback by having a look at the second process – the mailing process.
Walmart Canada Survey Online Process
The official website If you want to share your viewpoints with the assistance of the Walmart Canada survey portal, then you may have a look at the below mentioned steps in order to carry out the process smoothly.
- First of all, you will be required to make a purchase at Walmart Canada in order to get its receipt as having a receipt is necessary in order to get access to the survey portal.
- Then, you will need to select the language in accordance with the level of your understanding. You will be able to select either the English or French language.
- After this, you will be required to provide the portal with your store number, TC number and the date of visit which will be mentioned on your respective receipt.
- Then, you will be clicking on the “continue” button.
- After this, you will be directed on a new page on the survey portal where you will be able to see the survey questionnaire.
- You will be required to provide the portal with an honest and genuine response to each and every question.
- You will need to answer some questions in the form of a rating based on the level of satisfaction that you got. All the questions will be related to the services offered, hygiene of the store, behavior of staff towards you, speed and quality of services and overall ambiance.
- After answering all the questions, you will be asked to enter the sweepstakes.
- In order to enter the sweepstakes, you will need to provide the portal with some of your personal credentials such as your full name, contact details, etc.
- After this, you will be clicking on the “finish” button.
- At the end, you will receive a confirmation message concerning your entry in the sweepstakes.
Survey.walmart.ca survey offline process
In case you are not having a Walmart Canada receipt and you want to provide feedback to the company, then you can do so by writing a mail to it, the process for which is mentioned below.
- Firstly, you will be required to take a sheet which is generally used for writing formal letters.
- Then, you will need to enter some of your basic credentials such as your full name, contact details, email address, etc.
- Then, after providing feedback or sharing your opinions via the letter, you will need to post on the below mentioned address:123 Front street west,
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2M2
Rules of the Walmart Canada Survey
There are some basic rules that you will be required to follow in case you wish to share your viewpoints with the Walmart Canada survey which are as follows:
- Only one entry will be permitted per receipt.
- You must take the survey within 14 days Or 2 weeks after making the purchase and getting your Walmart Canada receipt.
- Each participant will be receiving only 1 prize.
- You will not be permitted to complete the survey on the behalf of any other.
- You must also keep in mind that any kind of cash alternative is not available.
- The survey is void wherever it is restricted by law.
- In case you are an employee at Walmart Canada or an immediate family member, then you will not be permitted to take part in the Walmart Canada survey.
Requirements of the Walmart Canada Survey
Along with some basic rules that have been mentioned above, there are also some basic requirements that you will need to fulfill if you wish to share your feelings concerning the Walmart Canada via the Walmart Canada survey which are as follows.
- First of all, you will need to have a receipt from Walmart Canada.
(Note:- Receipt is not necessary in case you wish to provide feedback in an offline mode).
- You must be at least 18 years old in order to share your opinions with the Walmart Canada survey portal.
- Then, you must have an electronic device such as a laptop, computer, smartphone, iPad, etc.
- Along with an electronic device, you will also need to have a reliable internet connection in order to prevent any kind of technical interruption.
- You will be required to have a basic knowledge and understanding of either the English or French language.
- The last and most important requirement is that you should be able to recall your recent experience in order to provide genuine feedback.
Advantages of the Survey.walmart.ca survey
If you think that providing feedback to Walmart Canada is a waste of time then you are completely wrong as there are numerous advantages of sharing your opinions with the company.
- Firstly it provides the company with its true image which is necessary to make improvements in the services offered by it.
- When the company will get honest opinions then it will also be able to work on various aspects which will ultimately fulfill the needs of the customers and provide them with a memorable experience.
- Moreover, just by dedicating a few minutes to this survey you can get a chance to win an amazing prize of a $1000 CDN gift card.
Walmart Canada is a Canadian retail corporation and the subsidiary of U.S.based multinational retail conglomerate Walmart. The headquarters of the company resides in Mississauga, Ontario.
It was launched on March 17, 1994, with the purchase of the Woolco Canada chain from the F. W. Woolworth Company.